Simple AJAX Image Gallery Project

Title: eZdia - "Learn, Share and Advise"
,

eZdia

AJAX Image Gallery Project

Dear Friend,

I hope you are doing well.

This is Emily Stuarts from Burks Web Solutions, California.

I am looking for a developer who can place simple AJAX Image Gallery
on my website.

I saw your post on a website, where you have indicated your interest
in AJAX based web programming.

If you are interested in working on my project,
just Apply your bid on the below link, I will share more details with you soon.

View this Project
View more projects open for bidding

--
Learn how to create a SEO Friendly Writer's Profile, in 5 Simple Steps...