Re: migration from OOo to libreoffice: javaldx: Could not find a Java Runtime Environment

On Tue, 26 Apr 2011 00:24:58 +0700, Alexey Salmin wrote:

(...)

> So I don't understand why this issue hapenned at all. libreoffice seems
> to work fine. I don't know exactly which functionality depends on JRE so
> I don't know if it really works or not. Probably I've seen the same
> error with OOo but I don't remember because there have been a while
> since I had upgrade my sid last time.

There was a similar report on this:

javaldx: Could not find a Java Runtime Environment!

But I wouldn't go nuts... ensure you can run "libreoffice" from command
line with no output errors and also verify that the java packages (the
ones for having a java environment and also the one related to LO,
"libreoffice-java-commonare) are installed _just in case_ you need them
as they are not required for running most of the LO functions.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón