Re: When installing from a CD image How to Gain Internet Access using a router and What is to Enter as Proxy information?

Nobody on this list can answer that question for you unless one of your
organization's network administrators also is on this email list in
which case if you're allowed to have that information that network
administrator will not post it on this list.  To explain, what you have
is a problem local to your own network not a problem common to this
entire list.  This of course assumes your internet connection and
network are both working and were both working when you wrote this
message.  I've installed earlier net-install versions of debian and have
not even run into the problems you're having now and I'm behind both a
switch going into a router which is going into a modem before going out
onto the internet.