Re: Another "No devices found" in X problem

On Sunday 27 Feb 2011, Camaleón wrote:

> I wonder what is the current status for Sandy Bridge in current Debian
> releases :-?
>
> I've read that Intel X driver 2.14.0 does fully support that chipset
> (H67) but you seem to be using 2.13.0 and Xorg 1.7.7. Will that combo
> work?
>
> Greetings,

Oh, I forget to mention I'm running Sid.  In all my searching I never
found reference to Xorg / Sandy Bridge driver problems.  Then again, I
never found success stories either.

Yes, I saw that driver in experiental, but the +exp suffix put me off.
I'm out of ideas so I better read the changelog.

Thanks,
Steve