Re: epiphany-extensions seems to lack libpageinfoextension.so ???

On Tue, 15 Feb 2011 09:04:01 +0100, Andreas Koehler wrote:

> does anybody know what happended with the page-info extension? I cannot
> find it in epiphany-extensions 2.30.2-1 (squeeze).

Hum... yep, it seems missing :-?

Upstream package has indeed that extension bundled:

http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/epiphany-extensions/2.30/

And Debian package description also points to that extension as available:

***
Package: epiphany-extensions (2.30.2-1)

Extensions for Epiphany web browser

Adds extra features to GNOME's Epiphany web browser, including action,
adblocking, auto-reload, auto-scroller, console, extensions manager,
find, greasemonkey, javaconsole, mouse gestures, move tabs between
windows, python-console, pushscroller, rss extension, error viewer and
validator, certificate viewer, sidebar, smart bookmarks, page info,
                                                         ^^^^^^^^^
CSS Stylesheet, favicon.ico, tab states and a GNOME Dashboard interface.
***

So something looks wrong here: should the extension has been dropped by
any reason (which I doubt it), package description has to be updated
accordingly.

Maybe worth to open a bug report?

Greetings,

--