Critical Xen bug on Debian Squeeze, suspecting package xen-hypervisor-4.0-amd64

Hi,

First, I will explain quickly the problem : on updated version
Squeeze, I can't boot **any** DomU's, it hangs.

Two cases:
1) HVM DomU's : xm create sends a command to qemu, the parameter
'-vcpu_avail'. But on newer version of qemu, parameters had changed
(it's only 'vcpu_avail'): so HVM domain cannot be started.
Here is the error line :
/usr/lib/xen/bin/qemu-dm: invalid option -- '-vcpu_avail'

2) Others DomU's (include pvops domains ! so not it's not the kernel):
they freeze at startup, with cpu @ 100%. No specific logs, no errors
reported, just only "r" status on xm list and no boot with cpu at max.

Then, in my case, it's obvious these are regression on squeeze. Why ?
Because on my 3 dom0's, only 2 of them are updated. And the "old" one
works *perfectly*, both for HVM and Pvops DomU's. Dom0 are similar
(same hardware, dell 2970 with  opteron 2423 HE)

On old working Dom0 :

$ aptitude show xen-hypervisor-4.0-amd64
Version : 4.0.1-1

$ aptitude show qemu-system
Paquet : qemu-system
Version : 0.12.5+dfsg-2

On updated Dom0's :

$ aptitude show xen-hypervisor-4.0-amd64
Version : 4.0.1-2

$ aptitude show qemu-system
Version : 0.12.5+dfsg-3

I know this report is "general", so if you want further details,
I'llbe ready to do some tests today.