Re: weired issues of debian squeeze (base system)

Dne, 13. 12. 2010 17:56:30 je Andrei Popescu napisal(a):
Every time I experimented with two-pane file managers I kept coming back to Tux Commander (package tuxcmd). While it does have it's quirks it is
closest to the habits I acquired on Windows using Windows/Total
Commander.

Oh, the woes of us former Windows users ... It's a real pity Total Commander isn't free software. As you say, none of the two-pane file managers comes close. I use gnome-commander, and mc for the console, and will also try out tuxcmd now that you suggested it.

--
Cheerio,

Klistvud http://bufferoverflow.tiddlyspot.com Certifiable Loonix User #481801 Please reply to the list, not to me.