Re: Is squeeze compatible woth WD20EARS and other 2TB drives?

Dne, 13. 12. 2010 16:36:08 je godo napisal(a):
Hi,
it looks that is some problem with WD20EARS. I don't have WD20EARS but I found something on the net. I hope it would be helpful.

From WD community. On the end of page is link for solution:
http://community.wdc.com/t5/Desktop/2TB-WD20EARS-showing-up-as-1TB/m-p/41267/highlight/true#M2194

Other WD community:
http://community.wdc.com/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/message?q=WD20EARS+linux

Blog with solution:
http://b1mmer.com/linux/wdhdd/

Thanx for the links.

If it is not a problem for you and if you somehow get that hdd for Christmas can you let me know (on/off list it doesn't matter) your experience?

Will do. On list, so others can benefit too.

--
Cheerio,

Klistvud http://bufferoverflow.tiddlyspot.com Certifiable Loonix User #481801 Please reply to the list, not to me.