Re: grub boot control from an usb-keyboard.

Thank You for Your time and answer, Klistvud:

> Grub2: http://grub.enbug.org/USBSupport

Sorry, my fault - I did not specify grub's version - it is 2 (1.98,
exactly).

I did not understand - can You explain a bit what is the command line
(used in grub.cfg file) for the kernel to use the USB-keyboard?

- They say that I need to use the parameters at the grub's prompt - but
  this is my goal to use USB-keyboard as soon as the menu appears - w/o
  at the first use built-in keyboard, then - the USB-one.