Re: How does dbconfig-common detect if mysql is running?

Hanxue Lee dijo [Fri, Oct 15, 2010 at 12:19:38AM -0700]:
> Hi,

Hi,

Please direct your answers to the user support mailing list -
debian-user@lists.debian.org (I have redirected this reply over
there). The list you wrote to (debian-devel) is devoted to development
_of_ Debian, not _under_ Debian.

I am quoting your mail in full in case some other person wants to
answer to you - People, please keep Hanxue Lee <leehanxue@yahoo.com>
copied, as he is most likely not subscribed to this mailing list.