Re: Debian Ciel -- A Theme Proposal for Squeeze

I was using it today. Though it's great, still it is quite dimmed form me, eventually I got tired of wallpaper/theme after 4-5 hours. maybe add some contrast? make Debian swirl bit more red, and distinguish clouds and sky... Same applies to to GTK theme. Don't think that theme's grey fonts on grey background is very good idea. (for my eyes at least)
But overall I like theme, it needs bit polish, and no doubt it will the best Default Debian wallpaper/theme ever.

Thanks for your work, and cheers!

Regards
Roman