Re: KDE Question

Hey thanks. That's just it. The KDE team should just make a straight,
simple UI with the start menu opening immediately and without any
retarded (literally - there's a time delay) delayed menus. UI has to
fly at the speed of thought, and not make itself noticeable in any way
or get itself in the way. The way it is in KDE 4, it's a piece of
showoff, not a working graphic interface. It used to be clean and
simple, why overcomplicate everything?
KDE used to be a real lifesaver, especially with the Guidance admin
modules. Now there're animations and fades and screens and whatnot
getting in the way.

On 12.10.2010 at 13:29 John A. Sullivan III wrote:

>On Tue, 2010-10-12 at 09:49 +0100, Lisi wrote:

>> > They have repos for Squeeze as well ? thought the repo was for
Lenny...