Re: Provide the default GNOME theme in gnome-core please

On Wed, 29 Sep 2010 15:18:46 +0000, T o n g wrote:

> On Wed, 29 Sep 2010 10:20:16 +0000, Camaleón wrote:
>
>> +5
>>
>> I love Clearlooks (and GNOME icon set) and had to download from
>> upstream GNOME project in order to have it available in Squeeze :-/
>
> FYI, the request has been rejected with
>
> - I don’t think it is worth splitting.
> - need a better rationale
> - WTF is that debian-user Cc?

Mmm, it hasn't been rejected (at least by now). DD asks you a reason for
achieve the change...

> So I plead anyone who don't like junks in your system please follow up
> to 598448@bugs.debian.org, and try to convince the DD.

Ugh, convince developers is a hard (and consuming) task :-P

Anyway, I'll add my comments to the bug (time permitting), but have no
expectations at all.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón