Re: Straw poll: What browser do you use?

On Wed, 08 Sep 2010 10:02:25 +0200
Klistvud <quotations@aliceadsl.fr> wrote:

> Dne, 08. 09. 2010 01:20:22 je Angus Hedger napisal(a):
> >
> > [1]
> > http://clients.futuremark.com/peacekeeper/results.action?key=4I7n
>
> Great link, thanx!

No problem, due to not having anything better todo, I did some
comparisons of windows 7 vs Debian, see here [1] and [2], I ran
everything I could get to finish the test and install.

All tests where ran with clean profiles.

[1] http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c295/Veyka/browsers1.jpg
[2] http://clients.futuremark.com/peacekeeper/results.action?key=4II3
[3] System: Debian Squeeze (with some pulled in from sid/experimental),
kernel 2.6.35.4. Q6600 @ 2.4ghz, 8gig ddr2 @ 800mhz gtx260 with newest
blob.
------
Regards,

Angus Hedger

Debian GNU/Linux User	PGP Public Key 0xEE6A4B97