Re: Stable, light-weighted, lighting-fast and actively-developed WM

On Mon, 30 Aug 2010 16:46:33 -0500, Arthur Machlas wrote:

> with fluxbox you don't need any "keys" program beyond what flux already
> provides and xev. . .

Thanks a lot for the detailed instruction.

Yes, it's nice and interesting to know what's happening behind pressing
f4 to sleep.

> so I'll post again with more detailed instructions if you don't feel
> like googling around based on these hints.

Oh, no, that's already more than good enough for me.

Thanks again.

--
Tong (remove underscore(s) to reply)
  http://xpt.sourceforge.net/techdocs/