Re: meta-question

Louis Hinman wrote:
I don't see an administrator to address this question to, so please forgive me for addressing it to all and sundry:

I was accustomed some time back to post questions on linus.debian.user (http://groups.google.com/group/linux.debian.user/topics). Recently, I logged into this forum and tried to post.

My post was rejected and I was informed I needed to register. I registered as instructed, and now emails sent to debian-user@lists.debian.org are posted at http://groups.google.com/group/linux.debian.user/topics.

However, if I try to respond within a thread where I am the OP, my response never makes it into the thread! This is kind of confusing. Can someone clarify for me what I need to do be a full-fledged participant in this discussion group?

I use gmane and that keeps track of gmane.linux.debian.user also.

Hugo