Re: mounting samsung galaxy S

Hi,

Alexander Samad wrote:
[snip]
[ 1283.819253] sd 8:0:0:0: [sdb] Attached SCSI removable disk
[ 1283.821385] sd 8:0:0:1: [sdc] Attached SCSI removable disk
Mmm, there is no info about the SD cards size. Weird.

Check the USB settings in the phone.
There really are no "USB settings" for Android phones, you either mount
as debug for ADB commands or you mount as Mass Storage so you can access
phone (depending on phone) and Mass Storage. Have you tried to mount the
Galaxy S phone via Windows? Tried mounting with a different card in the
phone?

about to try....

I can write to the card via bluetooth...

It will be great when we can use BT V3 from other devices, that'll give 10x the data transfer rate.

I haven't got a Galaxy S yet.... but I will be getting one very soon and I am especially looking forward to updating it to Froyo for a significant performance boost as well as the other benefits!

--
Kind Regards
AndrewM

Andrew McGlashan