Re: HK2B voip on debian

On Mon, 09 Aug 2010 13:24:21 +0200, randall wrote:

> anybody familiar with this hongkong based voip provider?
> http://www.2b.com.hk
>
> they seem to have a windows only client program but i was hoping to use
> a package available in debian to use my account.
>
> anybody tried that?

Mmmm, no "that" exactly but I have successfully configured a "12voip"
account on Ekiga by just filling the required data (sip port, proxy
server, password...).

If you cannot find any information on 2B website about how to configure
their VoIP service using stantard SIP devices (software or hardware
based), you better ask them directly to get an accurate feedback.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón