Re: Monitoring tools to use on an account

Mike Bird wrote:
On Fri July 30 2010 09:13:08 hugo vanwoerkom wrote:
This person knows nothing of commands or VT's so it was just internet
browsing activity. I would sure like to know what happened.

How do you know that this person hasn't captured your
passwords and/or keys, possibly by temporarily rebooting
on a CD to gain root privileges?

We're sidetracking again. I guarantee you that this person knows nothing about keys or capturing passwords or gaining root privileges.

Remember we're in Mexico now stuck behind a Telmex gateway.

It could be malicious intent on the part of external parties, but then it would happen when I am on and it never does. Solid system. Good broadband wireless connection with Lenny and gnome on an Acer Aspire laptop.

But is there such a tool to trace what is being done in IW?

Hugo