Re: Debian cd supporting ext4.

On Monday 26 July 2010 14:25:47 Sthu Deus wrote:
> > Or you could still always do as has been suggested several times: use
> > Kenshi Muto's installer.
>
> As soon as I understand that it is trustworthy.

You aren't going to do so because you don't accept it.  If you want the sort
of stability and security that you seem to demand you will have to stay with
Lenny.

But there is no point in going on and on about the kmuto installer.  You have
stated frequently that it does not meet your criteria.  So forget about it.
I have pointed out what your options are.  Choose one of them and live with
your choice.

And, as I have pointed out, there may well be another distro which meets your
needs/wants better.

Lisi