bind9 problems

Hi!

I have setup a local DNS server on my home network (bind9 on debian lenny).

The DNS server seems to be working fine when accessed directly (i.e. through nslookup or by setting it as the primary nameserver for the computer manually throught /etc/resolv.conf).

So I tried setting it as the primary nameserver for the router (and rebooting the router).

However this does not work. On querying the router with nslookup the request times out.

Thanks in advance!