Re: `Open with ...' -> Use command too

Op 23-07-10 18:26, Erwan David schreef:
>>> Yes, but this is really really tedious as compared to an input box!
>> True. Yet sending this complaint to this list probably won't solve
>> it. Filing a 'wish list'-bug to the gnome-upstream people might.
>>
> gnome or rather the software used by OP. I do not see it is gnome related (and
> kile sounds to me rather kedish than gnomish.)
What about kile? The question of the OP was the "Save as..." option in
iceweasel/icedove, which indeed opens the gnome "save file"-box (or
whatever it is named). This box is not so convenient, as the OP has
explained. It is certainly not the KDE "Save file"-box, as that one does
have the options sought after by the OP. So yes, it's gnome and the
choice by Debian/iceweasel to use the gnome "Save file"-box.

Sjoerd