Lenny, rsyslog: eliminate mail logging going to both syslog and mail.log

What do I need to modify in /etc/rsyslog.conf to stop mail system logging from
going into /var/log/syslog?  Currently it goes to both /var/log/mail.log and
to /var/log/syslog.

I'm guessing it might have to do with the leading wildcard here:

*.*;auth,authpriv.none          -/var/log/syslog

Yet after reading "man rsyslog.conf" I'm still not clear as to what I need to
be modifying to accomplish my goal.  I'm weary of simply deleting that
wildcard above as I'm guessing that will break some other logging that doesn't
have a specific facility.

Thanks for any good advice.

--
Stan