Re: Getting my init-script to run at the correct time

Forgot to include this info:
Squeeze is parallel by default as well now. I know this because I'm
running it. :) It also has insserv installed by default, which handles
the ordering of scripts, so manually changing the number will work for
a short time, if at all, and be overwritten by any updates to insserv,
or basically anytime insserv is called, for example when insalled or
removing scripts from /etc/init.d

To get it to run at the correct time you need to include some lsb
headers in the inti script, then create a new level in insserv.conf.

And there is a typo in my original post, insserv.con should be conf.