Re: password memory

I tried moving the .mozilla file. It didn't change the behavior. I might add that I have 2 computers running Linux, one with Debian stable and one with Debian testing (sqeeze). One is using the Gnome desktop and the other KDE. Neither system remembers the login / passwords for Amazon. I don't think this is unique to the Amazon account. I don't wish to try with other accounts until I can get Amazon to work. My Win2K systems work fine.

Gary R.