Re: [OT] Network Bizzard

On Tue, 29 Jun 2010 17:41:27 -0700, Phillipus Gunawan wrote:

> Thank for you replies,
>
> Once those 3 PCs on level 5 turn on, after a few minutes, level 4 and 5
> loose connections The PCs starting to throws errors IP duplications As I
> mentioned, DHCP server is on Netgear FVS318v3
>
> I should mentioned earlier, the cabling are straight to the switches are
> Netgear -> G1, one Cat5e cable
> G1 -> G2, two Cat5e connected each other

¿"Two" cables? Why that? Redundancy/failover? :-?

It should be just "one", as Andrei suggests.

If after unplugging one of the cables linking the switches you are still
facing problems, replace the switches.

Your setup is very common and should have no problems at all if the
installation went through standards-compliant (cabling length limits,
connectors crimping...).

Greetings,

--
Camaleón