Fwd: switching to console and zapping

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: lee <lee@yun.yagibdah.de>
Date: Sat, Jun 26, 2010 at 02:01
Subject: switching to console and zapping
To: debian-user <debian-user@lists.debian.org>

Hi,

what could be the reason why I can't switch from X11 to consoles with
Alt+Fx anymore? It's also not possible to kill the X session with
Ctrl+Alt+Backspace, though this feature is not turned off in the
xorg.conf. I'm using fvwm-crystal as a window manager.

This has been going on for a quite a while now, but just now I had to
press reset button because I couldn't get out of X11 anymore :( I want
the default behaviour that allows switching and zapping back ...