IPP client-error-document-format-not-supported II

Good day.

I do continue to work out my problem with printer - it rejects working
on

client-error-document-format-not-supported

error. Googling I have found that I miss important files relating to
the file types as

mime.convs

mime.types

in

/etc/cups

dir. I have checked and found them in

/usr/share/cups/mime

dir. though. I am not a developer or package maintainer, therefore I do
not know for sure, but should it be at least copied at install stage of
cups package to the

/etc/cups

dir. also in order people might print?

In other words, what should I do in order to have printing - to copy it
manually every time the package is updated? May, there is a perfect way?

Thank You for Your time.