Re: Torrents killing my conection

On 6/20/2010 11:30 PM, Huang, Tao wrote:
On Mon, Jun 21, 2010 at 12:18 PM, Mark Allums<mark@allums.com>  wrote:
If you use Iceweasel for downloading, try the Firefox add-on Downthemall for
management of downloads.  I use and recommend it.  Mainly for safer "pause"
(or dropped connection) and "resume".

no, we don't want download managers here.
we are trying to isolate the cause of the problem.

I mean for general use. Whether he solves his problems, or not, he (or anyone) may find this add-on helpful.

he won't be able to get the 4.4G iso file without pausing and
resuming, if a misconfigured networking enviroment (or flaky wireless)
was the reason

??????