Re: Enigmail: why couldn't I sign an HTML message?

On Sun, 13 Jun 2010 14:39:43 +0200, Merciadri Luca wrote:

> Apparently, I am obliged to send a message in plain/text format for it
> to be signed with OpenPGP through Thunderbird's Enigmail add-on. Why?
> Thanks.

***
http://enigmail.mozdev.org/documentation/quickstart-ch3.php#id2533703

Write a plain-text email. Enigmail does not work very well with HTML
email. While it can be made to work, it's pretty far beyond the scope of
this guide. If you normally compose your email in plain text, then you're
just fine. If you normally use HTML, then hold down the shift key as you
click on "Write" in the Thunderbird window.
***

Greetings,

--
Camaleón