Re: Acer Aspire One wireless issue

Robert Holtzman schreef:
On Thu, Jun 10, 2010 at 02:45:35PM +0100, Lisi wrote:
On Thursday 10 June 2010 14:33:10 David Kinyua wrote:
I would also suggest that you search this list for previous responses
because most likely someone has had the same query sometime in the past
and someone on the list might have tried to help.
http://lists.debian.org/users.html
I think you may have missed some of his emails.  A good few people have
suggested he should search various places or Google things, but he takes no
notice.  He says that it is/was problematic to get online to search and is
too much trouble (I think he has/had to reboot a dual boot to get into
Windows).  So how is he sending/getting emails???

He says that he is now kill-filing those of us who suggest he do any looking.
My suggestion would be to kill file him and be done with it.

agreed. do not spend any more words on this troll

steef