Re: Acer Aspire One wireless issue

On Tue, Jun 08, 2010 at 11:36:18AM -0700, ABSDoug wrote:
> I do know I want to stick with "stable" Debian
In my opinion, there's no need to do so. Squeeze is close to freeze, soon it
will became stable. You better run it. Personally I run it on my EeePC and have
(almost) no problems. Advantage of running testing is newer drivers. Also you
would not need backports.

>> Search the list archives.  There was a thread on this in February which
>> shows what I did (via some helpful advice from this list) to get wireless
>> going on my Acer Aspire One.
>
> This is all new to me, so I haven't figured out how to search archives. I
> only just found out archives exist.

Archives avaliable at [1]. As I said in some of my earlier replies, go to [2],
scroll down to Archives section, choose month and read!

>> You have received a lot of advice to do some searching/research on this
>> problem, but you do not appear to have done any.  Nor do you appear to have
>> read all the replies that you have already received.
>
> I don't know how, but I was not receiving any replies. I only started seeing
> replies when I started the thread before this one.

And again - all mails sent to list are stored in archive. Go there and read all

    1. http://lists.debian.org/
    2. http://lists.debian.org/debian-user/
--
Regards,