Re: lilo removal in squeeze (or, "please test grub2")

On Fri, 04 Jun 2010 20:50:46 -0400 (EDT), thib wrote:
> Stephen Powell wrote:
>> Report?  What report?
>
> That was actually meant to be a quick off-list note about your post in
> 505609 which I thought deserved at least two nice words.  ;-)

Oh, thanks.  And sorry.  I figured you must have accidentally replied
off list, but I didn't know to what you were referring.  It does feel
good to solve a mystery, but it may be too little too late unless
someone steps forward and volunteers to become the upstream maintainer.
I'm *willing* to become the upstream maintainer, but I'm
just not qualified.  I have to face facts.  And by the time I am
qualified, it will probably be too late.

I sure wish I knew what happened to John Coffman.

--
  .''`.     Stephen Powell
 : :'  :