Re: asignar hora a PC

On Wed, 28 Apr 2010 02:16:20 -0400 (EDT), Camaleón wrote:
> On Tue, 27 Apr 2010 14:57:59 -0400, Stephen Powell wrote:
>> On Tue, 27 Apr 2010 15:22:53 -0400 (EDT), cosme wrote:
>>> y como quedaría dentro????
>>
>> Solo en ingles, por favor, o mailto:debian-user-spanish@lists.debian.org
>
> After some attemps to try to contact the user (he also writes into the
> Spanish list), I reached the following conclusions:
>
> 1/ The user does not receive many of the e-mails coming from the list.
>
> 2/ He cannot receive e-mails from the outside (maybe is behind a proxy or
> firewall or any kind of filter system that rejects external e-mails).

That is indeed strange.  I have never heard of an e-mail system that allows
e-mails out but not in.  (Except for spam setups, of course!)  He must have
*some* way of receiving replies, such as viewing the mailing list archives
via a browser.  Otherwise, why would he ask a question to which he knows that
he cannot receive replies?  And if memory serves me correctly, this user
has been repeatedly told that debian-user is for English only.  I must
therefore conclude that he is either (a) stupid, (b) careless, or (c) obnoxious.
And none of those alternatives speak well of him or motivate people to
help him.

--
  .''`.     Stephen Powell
 : :'  :