Re: Icedove always loads Epiphany when URL is clicked

On 04/15/2010 04:17 PM, Merciadri Luca wrote:
Hi,

I am using Icedove for some e-mails. If I click on a link in a message,
_most often_ Epiphany loads the page. Sometimes, Iceweasel loads the
page at the place of Epiphany. My default browser is set as `Iceweasel'
and Icedove should consequently always load Iceweasel, shouldn't it?

Why does it happen this way?

Thanks.

You're using Gnome, right? Check system->preferences->preferred applications (or something)