Re: Going wireless

1st of all, thanks everyone that responded.

On Fri, 09 Apr 2010 16:16:57 +0200, Wolodja Wentland wrote:

> Check http://wiki.debian.org/WiFi/HowToUse
>
> I am particularly fond of wpa_supplicant in roaming mode [1] but you
> might want to take a look at wicd or network-mangler as well.

I've read many good words about wicd, an am planning to go for it.

Just to be 100% sure, with wpa_supplicant (from the wpasupplicant
package) in roaming mode, one doesn't necessarily need wicd, correct?

Thanks

--
Tong (remove underscore(s) to reply)
  http://xpt.sourceforge.net/techdocs/