Re: Making make-kpkg quieter

Mart Frauenlob <mart.frauenlob@chello.at> writes:

>You want to see the output of the build, but the clean process is too
>much? The build output will be multiple times greater anyways. This is
>not a problem over the slow link?

Ok. It looks like you haven't run the latest make-kpkg.

I just did a rebuild of an existing built source tree. The make-kpkg
output contained 8839 lines of output just to describe unlinking things
in the debian/... directory. That 8839 lines is about 980kB. There was
later objcopy output from the make-kpkg process amounting to 180kB. The
rest of the output is 73kB. It's a significant difference.