Re: Debian pdf files

On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 09:19:31AM +0545, Bikash Poudel wrote:
> Hellow,
>
> I want to switch from Windows to Linux, and intending to adopt Debian
> distribution. Since I do not have regular and reliable internet,I want
> to download all free PDF files of manuals,books,HOW TOs and references
> of Debian. Is there a package of all books downloadable?

No. There is plenty of documentation scattered all over the place,
making sense of it is the hard part.

Take a visit to your local library and have a browse or borrow some
books on Linux. There are some books for Windows users wanting to
migrate to Linux. They usually have glossy pages with nice pictures.

Can you be more specific on the type of books/pdfs you want?

First off, read the Debian Installation Manual. Also the Debian
Reference Manual.

--
Chris.