Re: Wifi Can't Connect - SOLVED

On Tuesday 23 March 2010 07:25:48 pm Rogerio Luz Coelho wrote:
> Try installing the WICD pacckage to see it is KNetworkManager
>
> Rogerio

GENIUS! I don't know why, but WICD worked. It took me a few minutes to figure out that I needed to disconnect the ethernet cable in order for the wireless to connect, but once I did -- voila! a wireless IP address. Thanks, Rogerio!

Now I'm trying to figure out how to get ADDRCONF (or *something*) to stop endlessly polling with DHCPDISCOVER during the bootup sequence.

Thanks, all!

- Mark