Re: radeonhd: no acceleration DRI / AGP???

Dne, 30. 01. 2010 16:32:02 je Joost Kraaijeveld napisal(a):
Hi,

Does the radeonhs driver support acceleration?

That's a question I'm very much interested in too. I've always been under the impression that the radeon and radeonhd drivers only support basic 2D acceleration, and only for some cards. IIRC, 3D acceleration is still a trade secret for AMD. So the messy, buggy, tainted fglrx driver seems to still be the only solution for hard-core gaming ...

--
Regards,

Klistvud
Certifiable Loonix User #481801