Re: Grepping fonts for a specific glyph

On Thu, 28 Jan 2010 12:32:56 +0200, Dotan Cohen wrote:

> I need to know which of my installed fonts have glyphs for a specific
> Unicode character (U+05D0). How can I do that?

The "aleph"? א

:-)

I've tried with TrueType fonts (Arial, Tahoma, Verdana, Times New
Roma...) and also with Liberation and Lucida Sans. It seems to be present
in all of them.

On GNOME you can get accurate info about availabe fonts that can
represent that character with "Char Map" (gucharmap) application.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón