Re: [SOT] Preview pane settings Icedove/ Thunderbird

2010/1/12 AG <computing.account@googlemail.com>:

> In Icedove (Thunderbird) v2.0.0.22 on Debian testing is there an option to
> automatically jump to the bottom of an email using the preview pane to read
> it?   Anybody been able to make that happen, and if so how?
>
> I know that this is not Debian-specific but thought that this would be a
> good place to start if its something reasonably straight forward.

ֹUsing the Nostalgy and Keyconfig extensions I am able to scroll the
message body with LeftArrow / RightArrow and change messages with
UpArrow / DownArrow. I hardly ever touch the mouse. It doesn't go
right to the bottom, but you could probably do that with the Keyconfig
extension.

You might also want to look for the Muttator extension, from the same
guys who make Vimperator (using Vimperator right now).

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il