Re: autofs stopped working on testing

Solved!

On Sun, Jan 10, 2010 at 9:38 AM, Mike Castle <dalgoda+debian@gmail.com> wrote:
> Oh ... I just remembered... / on the ldap server was full, and I ended
> up nuking a lot of stuff on that partition.  I wonder if I got overly
> zealous and deleted something important.  I hope not.

Not sure if I deleted too much, or full partition caused problem, but
I ended up restoring the slapd database from a backup, and that now
everything appears to work again.

I didn't suspect ldap at first, since auth was still working, and I
didn't see anything obvious in any log files about DB corruption.
Odd.

Still, all seems to be working now.

mrc