KVM w/ network support under normal user.

Good day.

How I can run KVM w/ network support under normal user?

When I try to raise up an interface (br0 in my case), I get:

$ /sbin/ifup br0
/sbin/ifup: failed to open temporary statefile /etc/network/run/.ifstate.tmp: Permission denied

$ sudo chmod 666 /etc/network/run/ifstate
- Is it safe?!

$ /sbin/ifup br0
/sbin/ifup: failed to open temporary statefile /etc/network/run/.ifstate.tmp: Permission denied

$ sudo chmod 666 /etc/network/run/.ifstate.tmp
chmod: cannot access `/etc/network/run/.ifstate.tmp': No such file or directory
- Probably a run time thing...

So, how I do it safe way?!

Thanks for Your time.

PS Please, reply to the list.