Re: A-posteriori use of another HDD for the /home/username

On Sun, Dec 27, 2009 at 11:33:13PM +0100, Merciadri Luca wrote:

--
"It's important for young men and women who look at the Nebraska champs to understand that quality of life is more than just blocking shots."

	- George W. Bush
05/31/2001
in remarks to the University of Nebraska women's volleyball team, the 2001 national champions