Customizing xscreensaver

Greetings,

I've figured out how to modify the colour scheme of the unlock dialog for xscreensaver, though I'm wondering if it only supports a certain colour palette. The one thing I can't change, however, is the god-awful computer-on-fire icon from 1985. I'd like to just replace that with a copy of the debian logo.

Any clues on where the unlock dialog is locating this icon/image? I tried switching out the icons in /usr/share/pixmaps to no effect.

Currently running squeeze.

Best,
Arthur