Re: avoid debian net installerto fetch security and volatile

Hi, Rakotomandimby_

On Saturday 29 August 2009 17:06:46 Rakotomandimby Mihamina wrote:
> 08/29/2009 05:04 PM, Jesús M. Navarro:
> > Netinstall coupled to a d-i preseeding file can do the trick.
> > http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/i386/apb.html.en

[...]

> Where to force to use my mirrors?
> Although I change http.us.debian.org to my hostname, it goes to security
> and volatile yet...

There's a preseed example on the docs:

### Mirror settings
# If you select ftp, the mirror/country string does not need to be set.
#d-i mirror/protocol string ftp
d-i mirror/country string manual
d-i mirror/http/hostname string apt.example.com:9999
d-i mirror/http/directory string /debian
#d-i mirror/http/proxy string

# Suite to install.
d-i mirror/suite string stable
# Suite to use for loading installer components (optional).
#d-i mirror/udeb/suite string testing

[...]

### Apt setup
# You can choose to install non-free and contrib software.
d-i apt-setup/non-free boolean true
d-i apt-setup/contrib boolean true
# Uncomment this if you don't want to use a network mirror.
#d-i apt-setup/use_mirror boolean false
# Select which update services to use; define the mirrors to be used.
# Values shown below are the normal defaults.
#d-i apt-setup/services-select multiselect security, volatile
d-i apt-setup/services-select multiselect security
d-i apt-setup/security_host string apt.example.com:9999/security
#d-i apt-setup/volatile_host string volatile.debian.org

# Additional repositories, local[0-9] available
#d-i apt-setup/local0/repository string \
#       http://local.server/debian stable main
#d-i apt-setup/local0/comment string local server
# Enable deb-src lines
#d-i apt-setup/local0/source boolean true
# URL to the public key of the local repository; you must provide a key or
# apt will complain about the unauthenticated repository and so the
# sources.list line will be left commented out
#d-i apt-setup/local0/key string http://local.server/key

# By default the installer requires that repositories be authenticated
# using a known gpg key. This setting can be used to disable that
# authentication. Warning: Insecure, not recommended.
#d-i debian-installer/allow_unauthenticated string true