Re: Cannot Login - Access Found!

On Fri, 21 Aug 2009 06:57:50 +0200
Emanoil Kotsev <deloptes@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Raquel wrote:

> >> How'd he get in?
> >
> > I found it!  He got in through a vulnerability in Zen Cart.
> >
> > http://www.securityfocus.com/bid/35467/info
> >

> Cite: "Note that the issue occurs only when the 'admin' directory
> wasn't properly renamed during the installation process." ????
>
> is this true?
>
> means your fault!
>
> sorry and reagards

Yeah.  I held a gun to his head and told him to break into my
computer and mess things up.  It's my fault the burglar broke into my
house because I locked all the doors with double dead-bolts but
didn't have a guard dog.

It's my fault because I don't go to the Zen Cart web site regularly.

--
Raquel
And indeed people sometimes speak of man's "bestial" cruelty, but

  --Ivan Karamazov