Re: Anyone has the experience of upgrading Debian from woody to lenny?

On Wed, Aug 05, 2009 at 18:10 +0200, Johannes Wiedersich wrote:
> Kun Niu wrote:
> > Somewhere on debian.org are pages on how to upgrade from Woody to Etch.  So,
> > I'd read them first and try it.
>
> What about sarge? IIRC, it was woody -> sarge -> etch -> lenny.
>
> You'd have to find a sarge archive to upgrade to, though.

Maybe, dunno exactly.

Although my system hadn't been touch for a year more than OP's it was
tracking sarge (which was current unstable back in '04 iirc).

Here's the reference to the mail I mentioned in a previous post,
it was on this list:

Good luck
  Siggy
--
Please don't Cc: me when replying, I might not see either copy.
               bsb-at-psycho-dot-informationsanarchistik-dot-de