Re: X11 without HAL: "DontZap" in /etc/X11/xorg.conf doesn't work anymore

On Wed, Jul 15, 2009 at 05:51:05PM +0200, Dirk wrote:
> Jochen Schulz wrote:
>> Dirk:

[snip]

> it's not just a package... it's an indicator for debian losing touch
> with it's main user base: people who dont want all that stuff Ubuntu

seems that way, with selinux, hal and mono.  I loved debian for its nuts
+ bolts basics approach with the ability to add the options you wanted.

--
This is the theory that Jack built.
This is the flaw that lay in the theory that Jack built.